Essential Privacy Collection Statement
– access personal information held by EMC
– raise a concern about an alleged breach of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and how Essenital will deal with such a complaint.
We collect this information so we can send you regular e-newsletters and other communications keeping you up to date with all the latest information on our services and activities.
Some of the information we collect about you may be sensitive information, including about your gender, race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs or trade union membership.
You don’t have to give us all the information we ask you to provide, but if you choose not to
- we may not be able to provide you services
- you may miss out on receiving valuable information and from us
- this may limit how we interact with you
- we may not be able to respond to your enquiries, feedback or complaints.